“Measuring Business Value” Online MBA Trial Class
Details:Explore the GLOBIS MBA through a Trial Class, learn practical business skills, and take the first step toward a life-changing experience.
In this interactive trial class, you will be introduced to some of the key finance principles to measure and evaluate the performance of a company and promote true value creation.
In this “Measuring Business Value” Online MBA Trial Class, you will:
- Learn about basic financial statements and how to interpret them.
- Discuss business models and how to connect numbers with strategy.
- Experience GLOBIS’s unique case-centered and interactive learning environment.
- Speak directly with our Admissions Advisors to learn about our programs in more detail.
- Have the opportunity to receive a free ebook “KOKOROZASHI: The Pursuit of Meaning in Business.”
This class introduces concepts from the GLOBIS MBA course “Essentials of Finance,” one of the most popular courses for new students at GLOBIS and one of the most in-demand skills in business.
Notes about this interactive online event:
This event will be held live online. Upon registration, a link will be sent to your email address with a URL and details on how to join. Some tips for the event!
- Join on time as the event will be live (we recommend signing in at least 5 minutes early).
- Please try to have earphones, microphone and/or a webcam ready for a more interactive experience.
- Have a good time and don’t be shy to participate in the discussions.
We look forward to meeting you online.
|Date:||Monday, December 12, 2022|
|Time:||6:00 PM - 7:30 PM (Pacific Standard Time)|
|Registration Fee:||Free of charge|
|5:30 PM (PST)||Reception Opens|
|6:00 PM (PST)||Welcome & Course Introduction|
|6:10 PM (PST)||Trial Class|
|7:10 PM (PST)||GLOBIS & Admissions Info|
|7:20 PM (PST)||Q&A|
Mr. Tomoya Nakamura serves as President of GLOBIS USA, Inc.
He started his professional career at Marubeni Corporation, reorganized an investment company at Advantage Partners, and was the Senior Managing Director of Sun-Life Corporation (TSE 7040). At Sun-Life he introduced a progressive ESOP for more than 250 employees including part-time workers.
He served as Dean of the English MBA Programs at GLOBIS University while also starting the GLOBIS global training business and continues to serve as the main facilitator for various corporate clients. He primarily lectures on leadership, kokorozashi, and globalization.