Gain the purpose, knowledge, and network to become an impactful leader with GLOBIS USA.
At this “Leading through Change” Online MBA Trial Class, you will learn:
- How to lead during times of rapid change through interactive discussions on a real business case
- Experience GLOBIS’s unique case-centered and interactive learning environment
- Discover the GLOBIS ecosystem and how we enable business education beyond the traditional MBA curriculum
- Speak directly with our Admissions Advisors to learn about our programs in more details
- Have the opportunity to receive a free eBook “KOKOROZASHI: The Pursuit of Meaning in Business.”
This class introduces frameworks and knowledge from the GLOBIS MBA course “Organizational Behavior & Leadership”, a popular Pre-MBA course for new students at GLOBIS USA looking to dive into the world of leadership.
Notes about this interactive online event: This event will be held live online. Upon registration, a link will be sent to your email address with a URL and details on how to join.
Some tips for the event:
- Join on time as the event will be live (we recommend signing in at least 5 minutes early)
- Please try to have earphones, microphone and/or a webcam ready for a more interactive experience
- Have a good time and don’t be shy to participate in the discussions
We look forward to meeting you online.
|Date:||Wednesday, February 9, 2022|
|Time:||7:00 PM - 9:00 PM (Pacific Standard Time)|
|Registration Fee:||Free of charge|
|6:30 PM (PST)||Reception Opens|
|7:00 PM (PST)||Welcome & GLOBIS Info|
|7:15 PM (PST)||Trial Class|
|8:35 PM (PST)||Admissions Info|
|8:50 PM (PST)||Q&A|