“Leadership in SONY’s Corporate Revival” Online MBA Trial Class
Thursday, March 31, 2022 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM (Pacific Daylight Time)
Details:Explore the GLOBIS MBA through a Trial Class, learn practical business skills, and take the first step towards a life-changing experience.
SONY was once a leading consumer electronics manufacturer in Japan. However, diversification and rationalization were eroding the core essence of SONY, which was to build an ideal for engineers.
Mr. Kazuo Hirai who was elected the President and CEO of SONY in 2012, introduced a new vision for the ailing group and started the corporate revival of SONY through uniting and motivating the engineers.
- How did Hirai-san come up with the new vision?
- How to transform a pipeline business into a platform business?
- How to maintain and drive momentum?
Through this trial class, let’s examine what Hirai-san implemented at SONY and try to find the key principles so that you can become a transformational leader like him.
At this “Leadership in SONY’s Corporate Revival” Online MBA Trial Class, you will be able to:
- Experience GLOBIS’ unique case-centered and interactive learning environment
- Discover the GLOBIS ecosystem and how we enable business education beyond the traditional MBA curriculum
- Speak directly with our Admissions Advisors to learn about our programs in more detail
- Have the opportunity to receive the free eBook “KOKOROZASHI: The Pursuit of Meaning in Business.”
|Date:||Thursday, March 31, 2022|
|Time:||7:00 PM - 9:00 PM (Pacific Daylight Time)|
|Registration Fee:||Free of charge|
|6:30 PM (PDT)||Reception Opens|
|7:00 PM (PDT)||Welcome & Course Introduction|
|7:10 PM (PDT)||Trial Class|
|8:30 PM (PDT)||GLOBIS & Admissions Info|
|8:45 PM (PDT)||Q&A|