“Leading Remote Teams Towards Value Creation” Online Trial Class
Details:Join us for a live interactive event on “Leading Remote Teams Towards Value Creation" and learn how the GLOBIS program can help you to learn practical business skills.
The coronavirus pandemic has forced many business professionals to make the move to remote work. Now remote work has become the new norm in many societies.
GLOBIS can help you position yourself for success in this new world of work. Join us for a live, interactive webinar to learn how you can lead your remote teams to success.
This event will help you to
- Understand the people who make up your team, whether you are leading a team or are a member of one
- Learn how to leverage this knowledge to get maximum value from the team
- Understand how remote leadership is different and what you need to do to adapt
GLOBIS faculty member Darren Menabney will deliver this webinar. He leads global HR project teams for Ricoh Company Limited, teaches a course on Innovation Through Virtual Teams for GLOBIS, and writes about virtual teams and remote work for Forbes.
Notes about this interactive online event
This event will be held live online. Upon registration, a link will be sent to your email address with a URL and details on how to join. Some tips for the event!
- Join on time as the event will be live (we recommend signing in at least 5 minutes early)
- Please try to have earphones, a microphone and/or a webcam ready for a more interactive experience
- Have a good time, and don’t be shy to participate in the discussions
|Date:||Thursday, May 19, 2022|
|Time:||7:00 PM- 9:00 PM (Pacific Daylight Time)|
|Registration Fee:||Free of charge|
|6:30 PM (PDT)||Reception Opens|
|7:00 PM (PDT)||Welcome & GLOBIS Info|
|7:10 PM (PDT)||Trial Class|
|8:30 PM (PDT)||Admissions Info|
|8:45 PM (PDT)||Q&A|