“Critical Thinking” Online MBA Trial Class – Essential Skills for Leaders in the VUCA Era
Details:Explore the GLOBIS MBA through a Trial Class, learn practical business skills, and take the first step toward a life-changing experience.
Gain the purpose, knowledge, and network to become an impactful leader at GLOBIS University.
In this “Critical Thinking” Online Trial Class, you will:
- Learn approaches to solve complex problems so you can deliver better results in your work.
- Experience GLOBIS’s unique case-centered and interactive learning environment.
- Discover the GLOBIS ecosystem and how we enable business education beyond the traditional MBA curriculum.
- Speak directly with our Admissions Advisors to learn about our programs in more details.
- Have the opportunity to receive a free ebook “KOKOROZASHI: The Pursuit of Meaning in Business.”
This class introduces concepts from the GLOBIS MBA course “Critical Thinking,” the most popular course for new students at GLOBIS and one of the most in-demand skills for modern business.
Notes about this interactive online event:
This event will be held live online. Upon registration, a link will be sent to your email address with a URL and details on how to join. Some tips for the event!
- Join on time as the event will be live (we recommend signing in at least 5 minutes early).
- Please try to have earphones, microphone and/or a webcam ready for a more interactive experience.
- Have a good time and don’t be shy to participate in the discussions.
We look forward to meeting you online.
|Date:||Wednesday, August 31, 2022|
|Time:||6:00 PM - 8:00 PM (Pacific Daylight Time)|
|Registration Fee:||Free of charge|
|5:30 PM (PDT)||Reception Opens|
|6:00 PM (PDT)||Welcome & Course Introduction|
|6:10 PM (PDT)||Trial Class|
|7:30 PM (PDT)||GLOBIS & Admissions Info|
|7:45 PM (PDT)||Q&A|
Jake Pratley (Lecturer)
Jake Pratley is the head of the Student Recruitment Office at GLOBIS University. In this role he has developed and executed global recruitment strategies since 2012, and has overseen an era of rapid expansion and diversification.
In over 10 years of professional experience in Japan, Mr. Pratley has enjoyed leading diverse teams, launching new products, and developing strategic partnerships with business, diplomatic and educational institutions both in Japan and worldwide. Previously, he worked in PR for a professional sports club in Australia.
He holds an MBA from GLOBIS University, graduating with the Award for Academic Excellence in 2017.