In this interactive trial class, you will be introduced to some of the key accounting principles to make better business decisions based on financial statements.
In this “Essentials of Accounting” Online MBA Trial Class, you will:
- Learn about basic financial statements and how to interpret them.
- Discuss business models and how to connect numbers with strategy.
- Experience GLOBIS’s unique case-centered and interactive learning environment.
- Speak directly with our Admissions Advisors to learn about our programs in more detail.
- Have the opportunity to receive a free ebook “KOKOROZASHI: The Pursuit of Meaning in Business.”
Who should attend:
Those who wish to gain basic accounting skills to use numbers effectively for decision-making.
※ Please note that those who have already had sufficient knowledge about accounting should not take this course.
This class introduces concepts from the GLOBIS MBA course “Essentials of Accounting”, the most popular course for new students at GLOBIS and one of the most in-demand skills in business.
Notes about this interactive online event:
This event will be held live online. Upon registration, a link will be sent to your email address with a URL and details on how to join. Some tips for the event!
- Join on time as the event will be live (we recommend signing in at least 5 minutes early).
- Please try to have earphones, microphone and/or a webcam ready for a more interactive experience.
- Have a good time and don’t be shy to participate in the discussions.
We look forward to meeting you online.
|Date:||Wednesday, September 14, 2022|
|Time:||6:00 PM - 8:00 PM (Pacific Daylight Time)|
|Registration Fee:||Free of charge|
|5:30 PM (PDT)||Reception Opens|
|6:00 PM (PDT)||Welcome & Course Introduction|
|6:10 PM (PDT)||Trial Class|
|7:30 PM (PDT)||GLOBIS & Admissions Info|
|7:45 PM (PDT)||Q&A|
Yasuyuki Kato (Lecturer)
Mr. Yasuyuki Kato currently serves as Chief Strategy Officer and Chief Financial Officer of GLOBIS USA, Inc.
After graduating from university, Mr. Kato joined a prominent general trading company in Japan, where he was engaged in global business projects based in China. He then joined a strategy consulting firm where he served as consultant for client companies wishing to expand overseas and develop new businesses.
Prior to joining GLOBIS USA, he served as Vice President of GLOBIS China.
As a corporate training instructor, he provides a variety of lectures on many topics, including corporate strategy, corporate philosophy, and overseas expansion strategies.