California Consumer Privacy Act
Request Submission Page
Verified California residents have the right:
• to receive disclosure about our data collection practices and the specific information we have collected about you during the past 12 months.
• to receive a list of the categories of personal information sold and the category of third party recipients and a list of the categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose during the past 12 months.
• to request that we not sell personal information about you, and
• to request that we delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information subject to certain exceptions.
To respond to your request we will need to collect information from you to verify your identity and to enable us to link the information we hold to your verified identity.
The verification process helps ensure that we are honoring your requests for information about you, and not about someone else.
You must be 18 years of age or older to make a request; if you are under 18, your parent or legal guardian must make the request on your behalf. For Do-Not-Sell requests please visit here.
This request can be made by phone at +1(800)745-6703 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 1: Select Disclosure
Please specify the disclosure of your request.
1. Information Collection Practices – the categories of information we collected about you, the sources and uses of that information and how it was shared in the last 12 months.
2. Specific pieces of information we have collected about you in the last 12 months
3. Information Sharing Practices – the categories of information we shared for a business purpose and the categories of information we shared and the recipients of the information where we received value in exchange for the sharing
4. Information Deletion – California law permits us to retain certain information and not to delete it under certain circumstances. By way of example, we are not required to comply with a request to delete information if the information is necessary for us to complete a transaction for you or otherwise perform a contract; to detect, protect against, or prosecute security incidents, fraud or illegal activity; to use the information only internally in ways reasonably aligned with your expectations as our customer (such as maintaining sales records), and to comply with legal obligations.
Step 2: Verifying your Identity
We will match information you provide here with our records so that we have a reasonable or reasonably high degree of certainty that you are the individual you claim to be.
[First Name] [Middle Name/Initial] [Last Name]
[Street address] [Apartment/Unit #]
[City] [State] [ZIP Code]
For requests for specific information about you (#2) and for deletion of your information (#4) please print, complete, sign and send the Verification Declaration by emailing us at email@example.com or by postal mail at 95 Third Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103.
Step 3: Authorized Agents
If you are making the request as an authorized agent of the above individual please send a copy of the Power Of Attorney or other written authorization by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail at 95 Third Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103.
Notice to employees, contractors, owners, officers and directors of business partners: Information about employees, contractors, owners, officers and directors of companies with whom we do business is exempt from the CCPA; these individuals are permitted, however, to request that we not sell your information. To do so please click here.